What is it that when I woke up in the morning, I sneezed uncontrollably and my nose ran like a broken faucet? I often wonder if I have some sorts of allergic reactions, but I don’t know what it is.
Putting the internet to good use, I did a quick search, and was amazed at how many other people are having the same symptom. The list of suggestions involves the following:
- That is how your body wakes you up! (Hmmm..really?)
- Allergic to dust and or dust mites (Yikes!)
- You might be catching a cold! (But I am not!)
- You might have what so-called Photic Sneeze Reflex (Sensitive to light!)
- Allergic to bedding materials, or fabric used in the house (but I sneeze elsewhere, not the bed room!)
So what are the suggested solutions to this sneezing madness? You could:
- Have a glass of water before going to sleep (I drink throughout the night)
- Run around in circles (I’m too old to do this)
- Drink warm water with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed
- Take vitamin C and Airborne to help your immune system
- Have an allergy test (Sensible advice!)
I have a very mild case of sneezing comparing to other people, and it depends on certain days and time. I even sneeze in the kitchen when I have to cook. Maybe I am allergic to this chore too. Whatever it is, I am just wondering! What do you think?