Spring is almost here, and we are so ready to shred off old skin, and wearing new one after the long winter season. Spring cleaning is part of this rejuvenating time. Turn your house cleaning chore into something fun and give it a face-lift.
- House Plants
- Portable water fountain
Tackle one room at a time to avoid discouragement. Look around that specific room and ask yourself what you can let go or willing to give a way. Simplify your belongings as you clean.
Make a focal point in your room. For example, you can set up some candles, add a house plant, have a portable fountain, or hang up a serene picture on the wall. If you have something pretty to pull your eyes to when entering, your feeling will be lighter.
Paint your walls with the color that best represents your personalities. For me, I am into colors that are soothing to my eyes and moods, such as light mocha, tan, or earth tones.
Simplify your surrounding will give you more energy. Keep only things that have deep meanings to you. Put away clutter will give the room a more airy feeling, and in turn it also won’t weight you down.
- Give or donate items that are not use.
- Ask for a receipt when donating to charity.
- Simplify your house, and stay simple.
- House plants are extremely helpful in removing toxins inside your home.
- If you have pets and children, make sure the candles are placed high up.
- Some house plants are poisonous to kids, and pets, check them out before purchase.
- When buying house paint, ask for zero-VOC (volatile organic compounds) paints to help indoor toxic to a minimum.