At one time or another, we all have to face the challenge of making a difficult decision. This decision usually concerns our future. We must consider all options and reasons to quit our jobs. There are ten good reasons for quitting your jobs:
1. Emergency illness in the family, where you are required to be present all the time.
2. You have another higher paying job with better benefits.
3. You are moving to another city, or state.
4. The job has little to offer for grow.
5. You are unhappy despite all your effort to improve.
6. The injustice and unfairness in the work place where your boss is favored one co-worker over others.
7. Pursue your dream, such as becoming a freelance writer, or opening an internet shop.
8. Do something different. Change your career.
9. Cut down on your commuting time.
10. The environment of your work place poses harm to your health.
Carefully exam all these reasons before turning in your resignation letter would yield harmony in your decision. If you have a nagging thought about leaving for a while, and you can’t shake it off; chances are you are ready to throw in the towel.