1) We had two straight days without any kind of soccer practice or game, and it feels good not rushing to make dinner, get dinner, or running back and forth.
2) Mama seems a bit strange these past two weeks; she doesn’t talk much anymore! She reads and prays with her little book that dad had before he left for heaven. One day she mentioned that she wanted to adopt an orphanage child so she won’t be so lonely, and then one day she asked if there is someone who speaks our language (Vietnamese) that could come to the house to help her.
If you know my mother, quiet is not one of her traits!
3) My daughter came home over the weekend for a short visit! She now lives in Chicago, a busy city that is very unfriendly for physically handicap people like me to feel comfortable visiting.
4) My point and shoot camera, Lumix ZS19, has me almost in tears nowadays! There are dust balls on the inside of the lens sensor so every photo has a black dot on it! I hate Panasonic cameras!!!Why make a camera that dust could get to the inside?
5) I am almost half-way done reposting the old posts from Bubblews onto Pragmatic Soul. I will be so happy when this process is done!
Joining Nancy for Random 5 Friday!