1) It irritates me very much when I am visiting blogs and they have Disqus or Google + comment form. They both want me to sign up for an account before I could comment, or want me to sign in with either Facebook or Twitter account. I want to do neither. I am already signed in to my blog, and that is the account that I want to leave a comment under.
2) I don’t like blabbing, but I blabbed! I prefer to be quiet, but something came over me and I blabbed non-stop. After realizing this, I beat myself mentally for blabbing.
3) I don’t like surprise visit from out of town relatives! Don’t get me wrong, I love them! But I can’t just drop my every day duties and make myself fit in new obligations.
Surprise visitors are for my mom; not for me, but I am always ending up shuffling my life around to accommodate the visitors. I need to know ahead of time so I can get some what organized and arrange for all other things to fall in my absence.
4) I haven’t been to church twice this month already. It has something to do with my shaky faith and the feeling of overwhelming with problems.
5) I lay around all day Sunday because I was extremely exhausted and in physical pain. After the visitors left, I finally got a day of rest. I allow myself to that privilege and didn’t even take my son to soccer practice.
Joining Nancy for Random 5 Friday!