1) Will I ever catch up with doing laundry? I doubt that! Every since soccer starts, I’ve been washing my son’s uniform (white one and red one) every day! If it is not home game then it is away game and then there is the “just in case” both teams have the same color scenario. Hence, we always have to be prepared by having both uniforms ready!
2) Autumn is really here now! Leaves have changed colors, and falling off all over the ground. The colorful leaves are just beautiful to see, especially when there is sun light.
3) It hit me one day that I really appreciate having the internet, and having FREE platforms such as WordPress and Blogger to blog. I can’t imagine my life without these two. What would I do at two o’clock in the morning when I can’t sleep?
4) My downstairs bathroom’s ceiling fell half-way down since June, but I had to put that aside for a while to take care of many other things, events and people. Then after I got scammed from the handyman, I am frightened to even want to call anyone to fix it.
5) It is strange how some people can write such a long and wonderful post, but when it is time to comment, they often leave one word: “beautiful, good one, nice, etc.”
There is something unbalanced about this! I spent a good long time reading through hundreds of words and then only get one back in return.
Joining Nancy for Random 5 Friday!