1) Where did the week go? I just realized that today is already Thursday, and tomorrow will mark another weekend! Everything has really change in my world. Leaves are falling in heaps and piles! It is cold and my hands couldn’t get warm enough to type.
2) No more soccer, yippee…for a while anyway, before the indoor session kicks in. My son’s varsity coach was a disappointment to all of us parents. He showed up late for practices, and left early after the games before his players. He doesn’t have the devotion to the team nor does he cares. The kids deserve so much better!
3) I don’t want to think about what’s for dinner tomorrow when I’ve just finished making a meal today! I’m not one of those that could plan out the entire week of meal menus. It’s not going to happen!
4) I live the most boring life there is! No seasonal decoration inside or outside for us! No man or woman-power and no room for storage!
5) I like seeing blogs that are into tablescapes; I think that is what it is called. In the back of my mind though, I am thinking how in the world or where in the world do they keep all of these beautiful things?
Joining Nancy for Random 5 Friday!