1) Spotting this cardinal on the tree outside while visiting my sister in Ohio. With such a dreary day, the red coat of the cardinal really stood out from the gray.
2) It has been snowing since Wednesday, and we are under winter storm Hercules watch until Tuesday. So far, I believe we have about 8 inches of snow already.
3) Now that the Holidays are over, I am somewhat getting back into the groove of things. There is not much to photograph out there in my world.
4) I am glad that school is still closing because I would not like to go outside shoveling all of that snow in the early morning.
5) I don’t make New Year resolutions, do you? If I want to do something; I thought about it for while and decide whether to do it or not. I’m not going to wait until the next New Year to make resolutions.
Joining Nancy for Random 5 Friday!