1) For seven days straight, I didn’t go anywhere, doing much of nothing except going outside to shovel out my back door from the super storm that we had.
2) I got tired of shoveling, so I hired some kids to do it for me. The next day, the snow came piling back up. This time, the snow was heavy and wet. So I looked at it and went back inside.
3) These photos were the frost inside the car on the drive home from Ohio before the storm arrived. I spotted it but had to wait until we stopped to get gas before shooting.
4) We had three consecutive days off from school. It had been a long time since we last have these many days off.
5) I was finally brave enough to make it out to the market and to get gas for my car yesterday. Winter seems like forever now! I hope this was the only super storm we’re having for this year…
Joining Nancy for Random 5 Friday!