1) Hooray, pretty soon I will be graduated! Yes, graduate from a point and shoot camera to a real DSLR camera! My oldest son gave me a Nikon D3200 when he got back from his work on the cruise ship.
2) This camera came with a deep sentimental attachment to him and that is he remembered how I had to sell my camera equipments before in order to have enough money to take care of his younger siblings after my divorce.
3) I am not a graceful receiver! I moaned and groaned in worry that he has spent way too much money on me, and that I will destroy this fancy camera.
4) The snow banks around my area are up over my knees for me to go out and experiment with my new toy. Come on, warm weather; I can’t wait!
5) I have to learn, and I have to read the manual of this Nikon D3200 in order to know how to really use it. I won’t give up my point and shoot though. It has been my life line for so many years already.
Happy weekend, everyone!
Joining Random 5 Friday!