1) After coming home only three weeks, my oldest son is ready to take off again for Chile for wine tasting seminar. I have nothing to say about this since it’s great that the company is picking up all expenses 🙂
2) We are back to the 10-15 degree weather and bone cracking temperature. It is only March, so I told myself . We have at least another month and a half to go.
3) I want to go back to the good old days when common sense, moral, integrity, pride and decency still have high values. What happens to those?
4) I haven’t seen any bird at the feeder since it is so cold for the last couple of months. I do see birds, however, sitting on the branches of the tree when the sun is out.
5) On contrary to common worries, I have seen this hawk around the neighborhood but he/she has never bothered the songbirds at all. They tend to be at peace with each other. I believe the hawk rather has baby squirrels and field mice than catching small birds. These two critters are over populated in our city, and yikes…we are known, well known, of having rats now…
Joining Random 5 Friday!