1) My son came home from Chile with a box of chocolate and some trinkets for me. I know, I have been talking about him a lot lately, but he will be leaving again soon, so you don’t have to read about it much longer 🙂
2) It is March, a bit of relief to think that winter will come to an end soon. As each season begins and ends, there are those tedious chores that come with it. Spring cleaning will begin as soon as the snow melt because I can see lots of debris around the yard.
3) I finally see this beautiful female cardinal at the feeder after such a harsh cold these past few months. I was shooting this behind a window and inside the house, but she still can sense my stinking human being!
4) I found this box of Red Lobster biscuits at Walmart for about $2.17. They only had two boxes left so I grabbed them all. I made the biscuits for dinner last night, and my sons loved them. I don’t think I will see them again at Walmart.
5) For those of you who hate pop up ads when you visiting a site, you can get the so called Adblock dandy little “thingy” for your web browsers and you’re free! Just go to your browser setting or option, look for add-ons on Firefox and extension on Chrome, search for Adblock and installed.
Happy weekend to all…
Joining Random 5 Friday!