1) My youngest son got certify as a soccer referee last Saturday. This means he will be able to make some pocket money, doesn’t have to work at McDonald, and he will still be shape. Now, my job are to find an assignor for him to get in touch with to get assignments, and the other one is buying referee uniform for him.
2) On April 1st, I went to meet up with my online friend from Canada, and this is the second time we met up in two years. Like before, we had soup and coffee, and talked, and talked. Although we share many things in common, such as our love for taking nature photos, we didn’t do that. We just talked! Don’t understand why we have so much to say when we chat everyday already 🙂
3) We haven’t had Little Ceasar’s Pizza for a long time; and yesterday my son craved for it so I picked up the $5.00 dollars one. I had a piece and realized the pizza has so much less grease than most others. That’s it, Little Ceasar’s Pizza more often now 🙂
4) Yard work is not fun. I had three full bags of leaves and that was only for a quarter part of the front yard so far. However, being outside working with a cooler temperature was just fantastic, and has its reward when I look up.
5) Many people express that they hate shopping at Walmart, but it is still always packed with people in there. As consumers, I think we tend to ignore the bad side of Walmart and concentrate on the low prices instead since we all want to save money.
Joining Random 5 Friday!