1) On Monday April 14th, 2014 I took my oldest son to the airport for his six months work contract. It will be a long time until I see him again, and Michigan weather turned. We drove in this strong blowing wind. The temperature drops from 67 to 30 degree by evening.
I made it back to the empty house and found out that he has secretly put this chocolate bar in my desk drawer. All I can think was “what a sweet son I have”!
2) The next morning I saw we had about an inch of snow covering on everything. All the beautiful blooming flowers drooped and buried. Then my youngest son woke up at 5:00 saying he has a sore throat and light-headed. I have to keep him home from school.
3) We are in the mid of April already, and snowing at this time of year isn’t that funny. All the leaves are now wet again and cleaning them up won’t be easy.
4) School spring break was a week earlier this year than from years past. Some changes made no sense but we just have to ride along with the wave.
5) The older I get, the less important I found to go through the trouble of preparing for a celebration feast. All I want is peace and quiet. Am I the only one who feels this way?