1) I love watching birds coming to the feeders; wait, that’s not true! I only love a certain types of birds coming to the feeders: blue jay, cardinal, woodpecker, gold finch to be exact.
Sparrows and squirrels, I don’t like! They empty out my feeders too fast!
2) I don’t think it is morbid to talk about death! In fact, it is a great service for others if a plan is drawn out clear and concise. We plan out everything in our life so why not at the end?
3) People think that by locking their doors or having another person by their side, they are safe! Living in fear isn’t on my list. I am careful and cautious of where I am, but that will not paralyze me into saying out loud that I am scare of staying home alone or dying alone!
When it is my time to go, it is my time to go!
4) Halloween has become somewhat of a nightmare around my neighborhood as many people are using this occasion to stock up on treats. There are hardly any children and the majority are adults with their pillow cases of “my kids are sick at home”!
Thusly, no one is handing out treats on my entire street for years!
5) Somebody mentioned to me that October 20th was Sweetest’ Day, and I quickly said it was a made-up day by Hallmark to sell cards. I don’t care to even mention this ridiculous notion. We already have Valentine’s Day, no need to add another nonsense.
Live simple and just enjoy nature’s bountiful beauties then every day is a sweetest day!
Joining Nancy for Random 5 Friday!